Creating your account allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make your purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
Swifty Scooters is committed to producing the highest quality products in the industry and welcomes customer feedback that can assist us in achieving this goal. We warrant our products for 2 years to their original owner (with proof of purchase from authorised dealers) against defects in manufacturing and materials.
It is important to observe the rider restrictions for your particular scooter.
Frame and forks have a warranty of 2 years for the original owner. If your scooter frame or forks fail due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back to and from Swifty Scooters may not be covered. If you're unsure, please contact us.
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
• Any modification to the frame, fork or components voids this warranty entirely (not including Swifty Scooters modification service)
• If you are not the original owner
No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
1) Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a warranty claim form.
2) Please fill out the Swifty Scooters warranty claim form in full. Photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Return the form and attachments to us via email (email@example.com).
4) Swifty Scooters will determine the defects based on the information provided, then we will require you to send back the original items.
5) After we examine the part and determine that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
• SwiftyONE, SwiftyZERO, SwiftyAIR are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 14 yrs, or anyone over 150kg (including combined weight of two people).
• SwiftyIXI is a kids scooter ages 7-10yrs or 110cm-140cm tall and should not be ridden by anyone over 50kg.